At Bostik, we offer a comprehensive system of tile and stone adhesives for professional installers, architects and designers. Our range of tile adhesive covers virtually all tile and stone types including; ceramic, porcelain, natural stone and glass. Additionally, we have the necessary products that enable you to properly prepare and waterproof your tile installation.
Our product range covers virtually every tile grout application you can find including; patios, swimming pools, fountains, hot tubs, steam rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, and heavy traffic common areas. Easy to install, simple to maintain and extremely durable, Bostik’s high performance grout portfolio provides innovation you can count on.
The technologies we develop are as varied as the tile and stone you install. While tiling trends will continue to change, Bostik remains the smart choice for your next installation.
A range of surface primers to prepare substrates for optimal adherence of membranes or tile adhesive.
- PrimeGrip Non-Porous: a floor primer can be used indoor & outdoor and by tile on tile applications. This primeGrip is an also SolventFree waterproofing membrane.
- Multiprime: PL floor primer can be used indoor & outdoor and improves bond capabilities and working time of adhesives.
- Specialist Primer: this high performance aqueous primer can be used on top of cured Dampfix PU (Waterproofing polyurethane) and other specialist applications. This primer for indoor and outdoor use is part of the Dampfix PU & Asaflex system.
Protect the installation of wet areas with one of our Dampfix range of waterproofing solutions. Our Bostik’s range includes:
- Dampfix Gold: an one component, highly elastic, class 3, polyurethane waterproofing membrane that contains no bitumen. This sealant is easy to use and is an urethane acrylic membrane which is available in a 4 Litre and 15 Litre sizes.
- Dampfix Immersed A and Dampix Immersed B: a two-part cementitious membrane suitable for use in immersed applications (such as pools and spas). and totally immersible under tiles.
- Dampfix Rapid: is a rapid drying waterbased polyurethane, Class 3 waterproofing membrane. This two-coat water-based polyurethane membrane can be applied over primed porous & non-porous substrates, including concrete, rendered bricks, fibre cement, water resistant plasterboard, and structural plywood. Re coat in 1 - 2 hours.
- Dampfix PU: an one part polyurethane membrane, highly elastic, class 3, polyurethane waterproofing membrane system that contains no bitumen and complies with AS/NZ 4858.
- Megalastic: a cementitious upgrade additive which improves bond strength and flexibility. This multi-purpose additive can be used to upgrade the performance of cement based tile adhesive, epoxy grout, screed and other similar systems. This high performance sealant provides “stretchability” of over 700% and has outstanding flexibility and adhesion to most surfaces and full immersible once cured.
The broad range of Bostik tile adhesives have proven compatibility with many substrates and tile types.
- Conflex: a premium rubber-modified tile adhesive designed for demanding or high traffic applications. The conflex is a flexible (floor) adhesive for floor & wall which can be used indoor & outdoor. This adhesive is a high yield allrounder with demanding applications.
- Superfixall: a flexible (floor) tile adhesive designed for floor & wall which can be used indoor & outdoor. The superfixall is an economical adhesive which you can upgrade with the Megalastic additive to improve flexibility and bond strength without compromising but maintaining long open time.
- Ultra Mastik: a flexible (floor) tile adhesive designed for floor & wall which can be used indoor & outdoor. The Ultra Mastik adhesive holds 600x600 mm Wall Tiles and has a superioir bond strength.
- Megafix: a brilliant white adhesive perfect for use in bathrooms, with mosaics or when a very white adhesive is needed. This adhesive can be used only indoor and for walls. The smooth, unsanded formulation means that grout joints do not need to be raked out before grouting. • Excelflex: a flexible (floor) tile adhesive designed for floor & wall which can be used indoor & outdoor. The excelflex is a flexible and versatile adhesive.
- Asaflex: a two-part adhesive with exceptional flexibility and superb bond designed for jobs were flexibility is critical. This product for floor & wall can be used indoor & outdoor. Asaflex is a product for tile to timber or acoustic mat and has an exceptional bond.
- Evoflex: a superior high polymer modified tile adhesive. This best (floor) tile adhesive for floor & wall can be used indoor & outdoor. The Evoflex is perfect for laying heavy large format tiles and has an early grout from 6-8 hours.
With a range of grouts in both technology and colours, Bostik has the perfect grout to complete any tiling project.
- Designer coloured: an excellent commercial grade tile grout for floor & wall which can be used indoor & outdoor. This epoxy grout is very easy to clean up and has superb working properties which means less mess, less waste and a better finish.
- Design Epoxy: is a two-part coloured epoxy grout for situations that require high chemical and mechanical demands. This epoxy tile grout for floor & wall can be used indoor & outdoor. The design epoxy grout had a high chemical stain resistance and is designed for hygienic and commercial applications.
- Designer Smooth: a smooth designer grout for wall can be used indoor only. The designer smooth is bright white, smooth and unsanded. This epoxy grout can be used for 1.5 – 3mm joints.
- Designer Sanded: this best epoxy tile grout is especially for floors and can be used outdoor only. The designer sanded grout can be used for 5-20 mm joints and is perfect for outdoor living and pool surrounds specialists.
Contact our technical team for informed, professional consultation.
Bostik ACADEMY is a knowledge center carefully created for professionals in the construction market.
At Bostik ACADEMY you will experience a tailored training program that is perfectly matched to your needs.
Our highly skilled Technical Team will present our product portfolio, best application methods, and key industry recommendations. In addition, we are also able to offer tailored dedicated trainings to you and your team.
Just let us know!
Discover more Tile adhesives and Grout